Draeger's Supermarkets Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and ambitious individual to join our Loss Prevention Department immediately.
This position is Full Time and reports to the L.P Director and Corporate
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
• Protect company’s assets by conducting internal and external investigations using data analytics (Hawkeye)
• Conduct daily audits (food safety walk through in all sub departments) and identify source of discrepancy
• Identify shrink caused by fraud, theft, operational errors, and policy violations
• Find innovative ways to utilize all resources within policy to solve problems.
• Produce and submit detailed reports supported by facts and evidences on a timely manner
• Maintain a communication relationship with local law enforcement agencies
• Conduct store surveillance via CCTV and sales floor
• Detain shoplifters when necessary
• Promote store safety practices and health guidelines throughout the stores.
• Able to work in our 4 store locations: Menlo Park, Los Altos, San Mateo and Danville
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Reliable and punctual
•2 years of college courses related to position desirable, or the equivalent work experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Maintain and follow up with assignments with accuracy under the guide of L.P director and Corporate
• Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members and leadership.
• Knowledge of laws and Penal Codes related to the job preferred.
• Experience with store analytics and exception reporting software in retail/grocery
• Steps of Detention and Arrest, laws of arrest PC832 preferred
• Ability to multi-task and make good judgements under stressful situations
• Basic PC and DVR knowledge
• Ability to adapt with Draeger’s new store programs and structures
• CCTV monitoring, internal and external theft, review and report documentations
• Ability to maintain a high professional standard at all times
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Available on-call for emergency situations
• Reliable means of transportation
Draeger's is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you. Please e-mail your resume at email@example.com or fax to 650-685-3799 Attn: Gina Ruggiero and include “L.P Investigator” in the subject line or visit us at www.Draegers.com
- Compensation: Compensation will be based on your experience level.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.