Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc in South San is seeking a Part time Shuttle Driver immediately. This will be 32-40 + hours per week depending on business needs This position reports to the Shuttle Driver Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
• Loading and unloading several deliveries per day to our local stores.
• Driving to all four stores to deliver products.
• Work with kitchen, store managers and shuttle driver manager to fulfill job duties to the best of your ability.
• Maintain a clean vehicle and work space.
• Bobtail truck, no special license required.
• Reliable, punctual, and committed to the success of our daily business. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
•Must have excellent driving record. •Able to work well with others under pressure.
•Able to communicate, read and comprehend instructions in English.
• Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
•Able to work a variety of shifts, generally very early morning and some evenings during the holiday season
Draeger's is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.
We are a union store and offer full benefits and paid vacation after one year of employment. If you believe you could be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you. Please email your resume and include “Shuttle Driver” in the subject line or visit us at www.Draegers.com.
• Compensation: Compensation will be based on your experience level.
• This is a part-time job. • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.